HOW TO CHOOSE THE PERFECT POWER BANK FOR YOUR DEVICE?
Even the most advanced smartphone needs to be charged and without it, it’s just a chunk of metal. Power banks are perhaps, the most widely used accessory technology along with smartphones. Yes, the power banks these days are predominantly efficient in function but choosing the best pick for your smartphone or other devices, goes beyond buying the most expensive or the most popular product out there.
So here are some steps to CHOOSE THE PERFECT POWER BANK FOR YOUR DEVICE. Let’s get started!
- First of all, you need to know about your phone battery and charging specifications. You can find it printed on the battery or the original packaging of the phone.
- Now considering the specifications you have noted, consider a power bank with at least twice or even thrice the mAh reading shown on your device’s battery. This will ensure that at full capacity, the power bank can fully charge your phone at least 2-3 times before needing to be charged again. You can also go safe and buy a really high mAh power bank like the NEXTECH – HUMMER to make the charging of power banks a once-in-a-blue moon task.
- Simultaneously, you should also check the voltage output of the product. It should be at least equal to, if not higher than your smartphone to ensure that its battery is not damaged when connected to the power bank.
- What good is a one-port power bank to you when you need to charge both your work and personal phones? Or what good is a two-port power bank when you just have a single device? Checking the number of ports and the type of ports present on your power bank is an unsaid necessity.
- Two of the most common problems related to charging your device’s battery is short-circuiting and overcharging. To maintain the health of your beloved smartphone, don’t forget to check for a power-cut feature on the power bank to prevent a short-circuit. Simultaneously, check for an auto-cut feature to prolong the life of your power bank and prevent overcharging.
- A little side tip – Don’t get swayed by tall claims and buy a branded and trusted power bank. Spending a little more turns out to be cheaper in the long term.
This is all you need to know to buy THE PERFECT POWER BANK FOR YOUR DEVICE!